Tuesday 27 February 2007

Indiana does some book research

Indi Homer has savaged my library book! Last night as Andy and I were attempting to get rid of the MOST enormous wasp you have ever seen in your life from our kitchen! Which eventually we managed.. I'm not kidding it must have been 3 inches long! Scary !!

I came upstairs to bed to find Homer gone 'feral' He was savaging my book on my bed! Pages everywhere! When I screamed a bit.. he ran off and started savaging other things..! LOL... There followed a 'mad half hour' culminated when we turned the light off, with Homer pretending Andy was a wilderbeast and 'attacking' his bottom... !! LOL LOL...

Andy was less amused by this than I was, I got the giggles! LOL..

The library book has been mended... sort of with selotape.. I guess I'll just have to go in and tell them my book was eaten by a tiger!

No comments:

Indiana Homer - His Blog

Indiana Homer welcomes you to his blog, and hopes you will stay for a while. Read on to find out all about him..