Tuesday 27 February 2007

Indiana Homer gets his nickname!

This morning, Homer got stuck up a very tall fir tree in our garden! My husband had to climb up and fetch him down.. which sounds a LOT easier than it is.. if you've ever tried to climb a fir tree...! He tore his shirt and broke the strap on his watch! Homer was fine.. hardly phased at all by his adventure!

Honestly I think I need to get him a parachute or something, he is SO clumsy, heaven knows how he got up there.. but there was NO way he was getting himself down! I had visions of calling the firebrigade! LOL...



He tripped up the back steps yesterday, nearly bashed himself in the face in the process! He completely lost his footing! LOL... I laughed I have to say, but I tried not to let him see... Oh and this morning he nearly fell down the stairs! He sat at the top and went to wash his ' bits ' then toppled over backwards and fell off the top step!

Someone on the Siamese and Oriental Cat Chat Club mentioned I should blog his adventures and suggested his nickname, Indiana... as he is always having these adventures, and isn't always able to get out of these scrapes without some help! Thanks Otters!

No comments:

Indiana Homer - His Blog

Indiana Homer welcomes you to his blog, and hopes you will stay for a while. Read on to find out all about him..