Wednesday 30 May 2007

Wet & Dry... Plus food..

Indiana Homer has spent a quiet few days, for him, as it's been so rainy he hasn't had too much opportunity to make mischief..

He went outside on Sunday, after MUCH yelling that it was UNFAIR and I was being totally unreasonable making him stay IN.. so I let him out..





He stayed out for around 5 mins and came in drenched..! This is the result.

Last night we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean as a family, and came home to find Homer had arranged his own supper.

He'd eaten half a packet of soft rolls! and half a tin of Whiskers, which I had put on the side as he 'doesn't like it'.. to go into the bin! He'd eaten all the food I had left out for him as well...

Today has been spent 'roughing it' as you can see from the photo... what a HARD day he is having. The dog is Amy, my crossbred Whippet, who is 15.




This lunchtime I had some spicy chicken wraps, which Homer 'helped' me eat... He particularly liked the lettuce, pepper and spicy chicken sauce! He also liked the chicken..but I do try and eat SOME of it myself, so that I don't fade away! teehee..

2 comments:

LZ said...

Homer, you certainly are a very very active kitten! Goodness, you might even cause more trouble than I do!

Kaze

Lottie said...

You are so lucky homer, my mum won't let me out on the balcony in the rain. Love Lottie

Indiana Homer - His Blog

Indiana Homer welcomes you to his blog, and hopes you will stay for a while. Read on to find out all about him..