Tuesday 5 June 2007

Indiana Homer gets an accomplice!!

I came home from work this lunchtime to a happy to see me dog, Homer yelling, and not wanting to go out in the garden AGAIN.. and it's a beautiful day... this is extremely odd behaviour and one I feel that may have something to do with a beautiful young lady, currently in residence in my wardrobe!

Last night they played ALL Night Long.. at least it felt like that.. this morning two tired but happy cats ate all their breakfasts and I left them to nap whilst I went to work..

Homer met me at the door.. yelling like normal...

Then I came upstairs to see how Jezzie was doing...

OMG the sight that met my eyes... !

I have a huge antique mirror, with no frame, that is normally propped up against one wall.. it's very heavy so cats and dogs - normally - aren't able to move it... I have trouble moving it.. it's heavy.. and so I thought.. safe..

Wrong! I got up there to find it in pieces all over my bedroom carpet! inch long slivers of sharp glass littering the front of the wardrobe! Homer was fine.. obviously.. Jezzie was in her bed.. so I closed the wardrobe doors on her, shut Homer out and cleaned up.. I can't use the hoover as she is terrified... so had to pick my way inch by inch over the carpet to make sure I didn't miss any sharp slivers of glass!

Then opened Jezzies door and let Homer back in.... Jezzie came out.. apparently also unscathed from their adventure!

The mirror - what's left of it - is now in the study with the door firmly closed!

Cats! siamesechat/pull_hair.gif

1 comment:

LZ said...

Oh you two are trouble! I can not even imagine what trouble that would get me into!!

Kaze

Indiana Homer - His Blog

Indiana Homer welcomes you to his blog, and hopes you will stay for a while. Read on to find out all about him..