Friday 1 June 2007

Poo... on my pillow!

1.30AM... Homer wakes me by jumping on my head... there is this 'smell' followed by me groping about where Homer had been... I encountered 'sticky'.. ewww.. the light went on! And I discovered to my delight, skid marks on my pillow! How delightful.. I had to sponge my bedding, get up wash my hands and inspect Homer's rear for more evidence, which obviously had all been left on my pillow! Ugh..

This afternoon he has been having a really TOUGH time...















Bananas gets a good seeing to..



On Sunday the adventures get even more exciting.

Homer is getting a companion, half sister Jezabella.. who is also a lilac and very beautiful.. Homer is very excited at the prospect.

Watch this space for details of this very exciting adventure..

1 comment:

LZ said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to meet your new sister. You two are going to make your mum crazy.

Kaze

Good job with the poo on the pillow!

Indiana Homer - His Blog

Indiana Homer welcomes you to his blog, and hopes you will stay for a while. Read on to find out all about him..